Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Girls Will Be Girls: Nail Polish



Girls will be girls, and one of the pretty little things that I love is nail polish. OPI is my favorite with Revlon as a close (and cheap alternative) number 2. OPI is fun, but Revlon is a quick fix when you can't find OPI anywhere but need to paint your nails or toenails.

Vanessa loves OPI too! You can usually pick them up in hair/nail salons, or sometime in boutiques, as well as on Amazon too! You just gotta look around. It's a little price (about $7-8 dollars a bottle regularly) but well worth the money in quality.


I especially love the shimmery, glittery, or sparkly polishes! (I'm attracted to anything shiny--ask anyone. LOL)


What polishes or brands do you like or recommend? I'm always game for something new!

2 comments:

  1. Oh you're making me want to paint my nails again! And I feel like going shopping just for nail polish :-P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should get you something from the Burlesque collection! They're pretty and SUPER good as always. Cuz it's OPI. :p

    ReplyDelete